Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Another week with Orgjunkie!  Our kitchen officially looks like a grocery store!  Three trips to Sam's over the past few weeks has really stocked my pantry!  It will be nice when I only have to go to the regular grocery store to pick up bread and milk! 

This is a busy week but I still wanted to have my plan in place -

Saturday - Japanese Steakhouse with Hubs and my sweet cousin
Sunday - Cheeseburger Casserole with green beans
Monday - Photography Client Meeting at Chickfila.
Tuesday - Class night!  Hubs will be making BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and Fries
Wednesday - Chicken Casserole (a recipe from my dear friend Amanda)
Thursday - Attending and Photographing a Fundraiser. 
Friday - Kraut and Weinies (our comfort food) and sides

To view hundreds of menu plans - go to OrgJunkie's post.  Great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment