Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



This week I was so well planned and I had an excellent grocery list with coupons and all....and I abandon it due to my schedule and etc.  No excuses.  I salvaged a plan but need to stick to a list and coupons next week.  I was so close to seeing real change at the register.  But, live and learn!  Here is our plan...

Friday - Hot Chicken and Fries

Saturday - Chinese Chicken Salad, Fried Rice, and Egg Rolls

Sunday - Roast with Potatoes and Carrots, Mac n Cheese, Peas, and Rolls

Monday - Class night!  Hubs cooks.  Hot Dogs and Fries

Tuesday - Chili

Wednesday - Chicken Casserole, Green Beans, and Garlic Cheese Biscuits

Thursday - Nachos

I love menu planning!  I spend all weekend reading blogs and organizing.  My favorite resource is Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.  Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment