Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Starting Fresh

So first things first....the Blogger iPhone app is fantastic. I do some of my best thinking right before going to sleep so it's the perfect tool to keep of with blogging...something I have never been very good at.

Second, I talk the talk and read and digest and so on. But I need to take action. Blogging helps me be real in a world where we all hide so much. This journey of weight loss, healthy living, and diabetes management is not a difficult road when I stay on the path but I stray. This blog is here to help me stay accountable. To myself. To my goals. To my disease.

I have steadily lost a pound or two here and there but it's time to step it up. Eating healthy and changing my food lifestyle is the only way to go.

Tonight, my routine included mentally preparing my day tomorrow. I used Peanut Butter Fingers Overnight Oats recipe so breakfast is marinating on the fridge and vegetable soup is on the menu or Lunch.

Here's to a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment