Monday, November 18, 2013
Last week I sort of grocery-shopped on the fly. I didn't make all good decisions but a second trip back did ensure I bought some healthy salads for lunches! Also this week's plan could go a little crazy because my best friend is due at any moment with their second precious baby - a girl! So we are on pins and needles waiting for baby girl's big day!
Friday night - Pork Chops, Cabbage, Potatoes, and Cornbread
Saturday - Football Saturday! Roll Tide! Chicken and Dumplins
Sunday - Leftovers from Friday night
Monday - Chicken Quesadillas and Refried Beans
Tuesday - Hamburger Steaks with mashed potatoes and green beans
Wednesday - German Brats and Sauerkraut
Thursday - Grocery night so something easy!
For hundreds of menu plans, visit Orgjunkie.com!
Monday, November 11, 2013
Saturday - Family Reunion Day! I took sausage balls and iced brownies.
Sunday - Vegetable Soup and cornbread
Monday - Cheeseburger Casserole (I need to post recipe. Super easy meal) and Baked Potatoes
Tuesday - Homemade Chicken Tenders with mashed potatoes and green beans
Wednesday - Bubble Up Chicken (from last week that we didn't make)
Thursday - Hamburger Steaks with mac and cheese and green beans
Friday - Grocery Shopping!!
For hundreds of menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.
Monday, November 4, 2013
It's Friend Makin Monday at All the Weigh! Join us!
2. List a few items that are typically on your grocery list. Greek yogurt, wheat pasta, block cheese
3. What is your favorite place to shop for produce? Sadly, I don't have any super go-to places. During the summer, I try to by fresh but I take what I can get!
4. Do you eat processed foods? More than I should!
5. Do you look for the “organic” label when you shop? We try to be cleaner but we don't always buy organic. I sooo wish we had a Trader Joe's locally!
6. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? I'm ashamed. I had a biscuit.
7. How many meals per week do you cook at home? I typically cook dinner at home 6 out of 7 days. I also take my lunch 4 out of 5 days too.
8. Do you think that foods that have been genetically engineered should be labeled? Absolutly!
9. What matters most to you when you’re choosing a restaurant? Depends on my mood! I don't like anything too fancy schmancy. I want to enjoy good food and good company.
10. What is your favorite meal to cook at home? I have so many - again it depends on my mood. Some of my favorites are red beans and rice, chili, and Chinese.
Saturday - Dinner at Five Guys after we saw Ender's Game
Sunday - Out with friends for my best friend's 30th birthday!
Monday - French Bread Pizza
Tuesday - Fish Filet Sandwiches
Wednesday - Hamburger Steaks, Mac & Cheese, and Mashed Potatoes
Thursday - Bubble Up Pizza
Friday - Night out! Hubs is on his own and I'm going to see Disney on Ice!
For hundreds of menu plans, visit Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.