Monday, November 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

It's a new week and I started this one completely exhausted!  We had a family reunion this past weekend that was a lot of fun and really took it out of me!  But it's so worth it!  This week I went for easy.  I know easy doesn't always mean healthy but we tried to combine the two the best we could.

Saturday - Family Reunion Day!  I took sausage balls and iced brownies.

Sunday - Vegetable Soup and cornbread

Monday - Cheeseburger Casserole (I need to post recipe.  Super easy meal) and Baked Potatoes

Tuesday - Homemade Chicken Tenders with mashed potatoes and green beans

Wednesday - Bubble Up Chicken (from last week that we didn't make)

Thursday - Hamburger Steaks with mac and cheese and green beans

Friday - Grocery Shopping!!

For hundreds of menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment