Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Do you know these people?"

"Do you know these people?"  I have a strong feeling at some point during our cruise I am going to be asked that very question and I might have to say no. 

My parents hosted a bbq/pre-cruise party so that we could eat insane amounts of delicous food while talking about our cruise.  The party included Hubs and I, my brother, and four of my parents close friends (and their children who happen to not be going with us).  We did eat insane amounts of good food.  And we talked about the cruise...a lot.  Then we did what we do best - karaoke. 

Seriously.  I love these people.  They are so fun to be around and you can't not have a good time.  I can't wait to spend a week partying with them. 

My dad and his friend K.

Hubs and our friend M.  She is a blast.

My mom singing.

This was taken about a minute before she called me her "little baby stick-in-the-mud."
Somebody has to be the adult.

We attempted to sing "We are the World" by Michael Jackson and friends.  D took care of the MJ part.

My dad singing to K.  I think he enjoys making people laugh....and feel slightly uncomfortable.

Crazy, insane picture of me, my dad, and brother.

This is just a glimpse but you can really tell that these people enjoy spending time together and having a good time.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for the cruise.

45 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment