Tuesday, July 5, 2011

An evening straight from my dreams...

well, sort of....


Two of my oldest friends (16 years now!) and two of my sweet all-grown-up cousins traveled to Nashville in late June for the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert (NKOTBSB).  I expressed my love for these two groups in an earlier post.  This concert was awesome.  From beginning to end, the guys rotated singing the best of both groups.  I loved every minute of it.  In fears of overloading blogger and what readers do happen to cross my blog, I am only sharing a small handful of pictures.  













After the show, my cousin had a great idea to hang out by the buses.  Much to my surprise, we were rewarded with glimpes of all four Backstreet Boys.  Nick was already in his bus but thanks to my sweet (and normally quiet) cousin and about 50 other girls chanting his name, he came out to wave. 
I. caught.  it.  on.  camera.  I will be happy forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment