Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...on Tuesday

This is my most favorite time of the year and would only be made better if I didn't have to work this week!  I need to think ahead next time and take off!!  For Christmas, I recieved yet another Hungry Girl cookbook so I plan to begin planning ahead and trying out some new recipes.  My goal for 2012 is to meal plan and blog about new recipes. 

Here is our menu....

Sunday - Christmas Day!  Breakfast with my in-laws and Dinner with my parents.

Monday - Fetticini Alfredo (frozen..Stouffer's), Caesar Salad, and Garlic Bread

Tuesday - Hamburger Steaks, Roasted Potatoes, Mac n Cheese, and Roasted or Pan "Fried" Squash and Zuchini

Wednesday - Homemade Pizza and Salad

Thursday - Cheeseburger Casserole (didn't make this the past two weeks), homestyle potatoes, green beans

Friday - Grocery Shopping Night.  Either something fun to make at home or we will pick up something

Saturday - New Year's Eve at Home.  Making junk foods including velveeta/rotel dip, sweet and spicy meatballs, and sausage balls.

For meal plan help, visit Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment