Monday, December 12, 2011

A Weekend in the Smoky Mountains

Hubs, my cousin K, and I spent a long weekend in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN in early November.  I love that part of Tennessee and it was the perfect time to visit.  The leaves still held so much of their Autumn oranges and reds yet things were decorated for Christmas.  We spent a full day in Dollywood, Dolly Parton's theme park.  We had dinner and a show at Dixie Stampede.  We had great weather and lots of beautiful scenery.  And we ate...a lot.

Hubs and I at Dollywood

Hubs could have watched the sandcasting and blacksmith guys all day.

K at the Grist Mill


The chapel inside Dollywood.

The steam engine that takes you on a trip through the mountains.

There is tons to see and enjoy for all ages.
Defintely one of my favorite places.

Hubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment