Monday, January 16, 2012

And yet another week into this new year.  Is it bad that it doesn't feel new?  But I'm determined to continue to organize...especially my meal planning.  And here it is!

Saturday - Junk food!  Cocktail Meatballs and Queso Dip

Sunday - Chicken Junk (Chicken, Zucchini, Squash, and Onions with marinade and garlic).  YUM!

Monday - Spaghetti

Tuesday - Nachos - chips, beef, refried beans, cheese, and sour cream

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken and Fetticini Alfredo

Thursday - Cowboy Stew

Friday - Grocery night!

For hundreds of menu plans, visit Orgjunkie.com.  Love her site and link up!

2 comments:

  1. mmm, sounds like a great menu - love the name of Chicken Junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so much about cowboy stew but I have never tried it. I think it might go on my menu for next week.

    ReplyDelete