Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

So I'm proud of our first week of 2012...as far as menu goes.  We either stuck to the menu or improvized with what we had in the pantry.  We are trying not to eat out but we did end up having dinner with my in-laws but since that wasn't just us...I decided it was ok.  I'm couponing and working my menu to ad match so let's see how next week's shopping trip goes.

Here is our menu for this week:

Breakfasts:
Cereal (dry or with milk)
Biscuits
Egg in a Basket

Lunches:
Chef Boyardee (me)
Lean Pockets (hubs)
Leftovers

Dinner:

Saturday - Out with In-Laws

Sunday - Homemade Chinese Food - Chinese Chicken Salad, Fried Rice, and Eggrolls

Monday - On Our Own - The National Championship is tonight and hubs will be rooting on our Alabama Crimson Tide with his dad.  I have class until 8 but will join them (hopefully by halftime).

Tuesday - Red Beans and Rice and Cornbread

Wednesday - Chili and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday - Herb Marinaded Grilled Chicken over Fetticini Alfredo and Rolls

Friday - BBQ Roast in the Crockpot

For hundreds of menu plan ideas, visit orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment