Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This is a big week for us.  Hubs received a promotion and begins his new position this week.  He's nervous but I know he'll do great.  I have my first final on Thursday and second next Monday.  I'm ready for this semester to be over!!  Although June is going to be killer!  This week I worked on planning a quick menu but still trying to eat a little better.  We will see how it goes...

Saturday - Out with K - pizza, cupcakes, and the mall

Sunday - Grilled out burgers with my in-laws

Monday - Sloppy Joes and homefries

Tuesday - Chicken Junk (chicken, zucchini, squash, and onions sauteed to marinade and served over pasta).

Wednesday - Teriyaki Chicken, Fried Rice, and Chinese Chicken Salad

Thursday - Breakfast - Pancakes and Bacon

Need Menu plan Help?  Check out Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment