Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Late getting my menu plan posted but it is here!  We had a crazy busy weekend full of family, friends, and Hubs' birthday.  Oh and studying...I had a major final today!  Now that the test is out of the way, I'm free until June.  Oh thank you Lord!!
Here is our menu...

Saturday - Family dinner for my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary

Sunday - Out with my parents and inlaws for Hubs' birthday dinner.

Monday - Final Day!  Took Hubs to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch and with my final at 6:30, we are having pancakes and bacon for dinner.

Tuesday - Taco Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream

Wednesday - Chicken Junk - chicken, squash, and zucchini sauteed in marinade over linguine

Thursday - Stovetop Chicken (in bbq sauce) with loaded potato casserole, green beans, and rolls

Friday - Grocery shopping!

I have a crazy June coming up so I'm planning ahead for menus.  If you need menu planning help, check out Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment