All the Weigh.
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? I do absolutely love me some potatoes but I'm definitely a pasta girl! I can eat spaghetti noodles plain. I just love it!
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? I really don't have any experience with the Android series. I have had an iphone since the 3 so I have been loyal through three upgrades. However, my hubs just bought me a Samsung Galaxy II tablet and I really like it a lot too. For now I will stick to my iphone but I am more open to new things than I used to be.
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? I'm a private gal.
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? I like Twitter and I honestly think I seem to be myself more on Twitter for some reason but I do love my Facebook time!
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Christmas!! No contest!! In fact, I basically hate Valentine's Day. :-) I wrote a blog post about wearing black on V-Day and why I don't care for the holiday.
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? I would probably do vocals. I'm definitely not Carrie Underwood or anything. I think I'm just that bossy and I equate vocals with the leader. ha!
7. Hot weather or cold weather? I LOVE cooler weather and everything that it brings with it. I love the smells of fall, daylight savings time, Christmas, college football, sweatshirts, fireplace, etc.
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? I did Weight Watchers years ago and was successful so I know tracking points works! More recently though I have counted calories and carbohydrates (for diabetic purposes) and I have had very visble and true results. I have lost 30 lbs so far.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? I have never tried either! Considering my borderling ADD and my tendances to feel agressive, kickboxing might me right up my alley!
10. East Coast or West Coast? I lived in California for 4 years as a child and I would love to return for a visit. But I would really love to visit Maine, Charleston, and Savannah. So really I think I'm an East Coast girl.