Monday, September 30, 2013

Friend Makin Monday

Today, in my continuing effort to expand my blogging horizons, I'm joining Friend Makin Monday with the crew over at All the Weigh. 

1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? I do absolutely love me some potatoes but I'm definitely a pasta girl!  I can eat spaghetti noodles plain.  I just love it! 

2. Do you prefer Apple or Android?  I really don't have any experience with the Android series.  I have had an iphone since the 3 so I have been loyal through three upgrades.  However, my hubs just bought me a Samsung Galaxy II tablet and I really like it a lot too.  For now I will stick to my iphone but I am more open to new things than I used to be.

3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private?  I'm a private gal. 

4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter?  I like Twitter and I honestly think I seem to be myself more on Twitter for some reason but I do love my Facebook time!

5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Christmas!!  No contest!!  In fact, I basically hate Valentine's Day.  :-)  I wrote a blog post about wearing black on V-Day and why I don't care for the holiday. 

6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument?  I would probably do vocals.  I'm definitely not Carrie Underwood or anything.  I think I'm just that bossy and I equate vocals with the leader.  ha!

7. Hot weather or cold weather?  I LOVE cooler weather and everything that it brings with it.  I love the smells of fall, daylight savings time, Christmas, college football, sweatshirts, fireplace, etc. 

8. Calorie counting or tracking points?  I did Weight Watchers years ago and was successful so I know tracking points works!  More recently though I have counted calories and carbohydrates (for diabetic purposes) and I have had very visble and true results.  I have lost 30 lbs so far.

9. Yoga or kickboxing?  I have never tried either!  Considering my borderling ADD and my tendances to feel agressive, kickboxing might me right up my alley!

10. East Coast or West Coast?  I lived in California for 4 years as a child and I would love to return for a visit.  But I would really love to visit Maine, Charleston, and Savannah.  So really I think I'm an East Coast girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment