Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


A new year is here!  No real resolutions this year but to slow down and enjoy life.  I want to spend lots of time loving - people and moments.  As I continue to watch (and experience) this slow motion roller coaster my family is on, I am taking it from it how important it is to show those around you how much you love them. 

Hubs and I sort of planned our menu on the fly and we definitely need to get more organized.  We tend to buy things that we think of off the top of our head then we don't really want it when it comes around during our menu rotation.

Saturday - Out with Friends

Sunday - Chicken Noodle Casserole with Sister Shubert Rolls

Monday - Sausage and Potato Skillet with cabbage and macaroni and cheese

Tuesday - Chicken Quesadillas with homemade salsa

Wednesday - Hamburger Steaks, mashed potatoes, okra, and yeast rolls

Thursday - Chinese Chicken Salad, Fried Rice, and Eggrolls

Friday - Frozen Pizza (and grocery shopping night!)

For hundreds of menu ideas, visit Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see the plans that people put together for their meals. At a recent WW meeting my wife and I were jokingly called out as being very obsessive on our meal planning, but the meeting leader reinforced that planning is part of what got us to the lifetime/maintenance position. The sausage and potato skillet you describe/link sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete