Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


Another chilly week  here in the South.  I will say that we are definitely spoiled.  It rarely gets below freezing but the past month has been full of extremely low temps.  We are not prepared!  Definitely looking forward to spring! 

We didn't exactly shop with a menu in mind this week.  That is a huge no-no for me but we ended up creating a pretty good menu.  Here is our week:

Friday - Baked bbq chicken - both drumsticks and boneless tenderloins, loaded potato casserole, and cream corn

Saturday - Taco Salads - speaking of has anyone tried the new bottled Taco Bell sauce?  OMG.  I am addicted to mild sauce and now that I can get it at home, I want tacos at least once a week.

Sunday - Amanda's Chicken Casserole, green beans, and crescent rolls

Monday - Shredded BBQ Pork and fries (we are cheating and we bought one of those ready in minute bbq packs)

Tuesday - Onion Baked Chicken, mac and cheese, and sauteed zucchini

Wednesday - Easy Homemade Pizza - crust, sauce, pepperoni, cheese

Thursday - Grocery shopping night! 

For hundreds of menu plan ideas, visit Orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

  1. Your chicken casserole looks like one we often ate growing up -- yum! I am bookmarking the loaded potato casserole as well. Stay warm -- I'm with you; can't WAIT for spring this year :)

    ReplyDelete