Monday, April 7, 2014

Awkward Moments

So I thought it would be nice to scan all of my parents old family pictures.  I am scanning them and will create discs so that we can preserve these memories forever.  And boy did I find some memories.  I have scanned maybe 40% of the pictures and I have found some major doozies.  Awkward-city.

The teddy bear?  Why??


Me.  In a cowboy hat.  On a donkey.

Apparently Santa and I were not hitting it off.

Easter - circa early 1990s. I'm the short one.  I don't even know where to start. 
White shoes?  That dress!  Oh lawd the hair!
 Another Easter.  This time - 1989.  My purse matched my shoes.  And please be jealous of those socks.

 And last but certainly not least.  Miss Awkward 7th Grade.
Band picture. Huge, gold-rimmed glasses.  Boy haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment