Monday, July 22, 2013

Bad Blogger

I have been a very bad blogger recently.  I have so much to say yet I don't seem to ever get it out.  But here's to trying harder! 

And here's a peek into what has been going on the past few months (bad iphone pictures and all).


I graduated college in May. It was a big, big day. I had lots of family, friends, and co-workers there to root me on. It was a good day.

Here we go!

Me and a sweet co-worker - my best pictures of the day.
The weekend after graduation was another big day.  I completed my first 5k race!  I wasn't last!  I was super proud!
 
After the race, we had a cookout with friends complete with a fire pit for roasting marshmallows.  I seriously love these people.
 

Let's see...what else...

Chris Young and Brad Paisley in Concert as part of my graduation gift from Bob.  Super fun night!


We competed in another 5K in late June.  You can read my hilarious yet sad race report on our running blog.



 
 
For the week of July 4th, our running buddies and best friends invited us to tag along on their beach vacation.  We happily invaded. 

 


Our Spot


And finally, meet our new addition, Jax....
Jax and his sister, Lizzy, ended up at my moother-in-law's house.  We rescued sweet little Jax partially because he reminds the Hubs of his childhood cat, Jinx.  When introducing the new kitten, we knew Shelby wouldn't hurt him but we weren't sure how they would jive.  After an initial fear phase (note that Shelby was the scaredy cat), they love each other.  And I mean love.  They are happier to see each other than either of their humans.  It's sweet and it made us feel that Jax was meant to be our kitty.



'Til Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment