Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Another new week!  This week's goals are to keep a diary of my food and exercise consistently.  I love to run but I have been on a break for a few weeks and I really need to get back on it!  I can only call myself a runner if I am actually running! 

Here is our menu...

Sunday - Mesquite Pork Tenderloin, green beans, roasted potatoes, and sauteed squash

Monday - Taco Salads

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken, whole baby potatoes, cabbage, and black eyed peas

Wednesday - Healthy Brown Rice Chicken Broccoli Bake (that's a mouthful!) with roasted zucchini

Thursday - BBQ Pork Chops, homemade macaroni and cheese, roasted veggies

Friday - Grocery night!  On Our Own!

For hundreds of menu plans, visit Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment