Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

We are expecting more winter weather this week.  I'm so over winter.  We spent Sunday afternoon at the park with friends and their kids.  It was a wonderful day with beautiful weather and I'm craving spring!  I don't want to go back to snow/ice.  I guess we will see.

Here is our menu this week...

Saturday - Out with Friends

Sunday - Hamburger Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, sauteed squash, and crescent rolls

Monday - Chicken and Dumplins (maybe I will finally make this tonight!)

Tuesday - Chicken Junk (my crazy skillet meal of chicken, squash, and zucchini served over whole wheat linguine)

Wednesday - Red Beans and Rice with cornbread

Thursday - Grocery Shopping Night! 

For hundreds of menu plans, visit Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment