Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

It felt like Spring yesterday!  I'm officially having spring fever! We purchased a new toy this weekend - a Jeep Wrangler!  My husband is in love.  Ha!  So we enjoyed the nice weather yesterday by taking the top down and taking a drive. 

I started Weight Watchers on Friday at the recommendation of my endocrinologist to help re-jumpstart my weight loss.  We had a "bad" dinner on Saturday night at one of our favorite restaurants but overall, it wasn't a bad food weekend. 

Here is our plan...

Saturday - Out!  Seafood.  Fried.  Lovely.  Seafood. 

Sunday - Roasted Chicken in the crockpot, rosemary roasted potatoes, and asaparagus

Monday - Chili (enough to freeze for later too!)

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken, sweet potatoes, and cabbage

Wednesday - Taco Salad

Thursday - Spicy Skillet Chicken, roasted potatoes, and green beans

Friday - Grocery night!

For hundreds of menu ideas, visit Orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment