Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Seven Places/Six Wants




So I was going to do seven wants until I realized that most of my wants were basically places...so here we go with six places!

1.  LONDON!

Courtesy
Hubs and I are in the dreaming stage of planning a trip to London.  It's first up on our list.  I have wanted to visit since I was a young girl.

Amanda over at KevinandAmanda.com has been posting photos from their recent trip and she's making me completely jealous not to mention salivate over the amazing food and her out of this world photography skills.

2.  ROME

Courtesy

I seriously want to visit Rome.  The beautiful architecture, the food, the history.  It's on our bucket list.

3. CALIFORNIA

The Brother, Dad, and I near San Francisco in 1989.
In 1989, my family and my aunt and uncle visited my cousin and her family in San Francisco.  Together we all visited Los Angeles and Hearst Castle in San Simeon.  Around 1990, my family moved to a city outside Oakland.  Lately I have wanted to visit my childhood haunts - the apartment and house we lived in, my elementary and middle schools, just everywhere.  I think it would be fun to show Hubs where I spent 4 years of my life.

4.  PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA

I blogged recently about the trip fever I have been having lately and the beach is at the top of that list!


5.  WRITE A BOOK or BECOME A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER

I have some serious hero bloggers and writers and I would love to join their ranks.  I don't know if that will ever happen but until then I'll keep plugging away at what I'm doing!  You never know what the future holds.

6.  BE A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER - Capture Life

I LOVE taking pictures.  People even pay me to take their picture.  But I don't do a good job capturing the everyday.  As Hubs and I look at our 10th wedding anniversary coming up, we have been thinking about 10 years worth of memories.  I have loads of pictures of trips and big special events but then again, I don't have enough.  Maybe being a photographer does that to you, you crave that image memory.  I need to devote more time to just capturing what's happening around me.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete