1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes but only minor. I had my adnoids taken out (cut) when I was little and those little suckers can grow back! I them re-done (but burnt out this time) and my tonsils taken out when I was 19. It was a one day surgery but the only time that I have ever had to be put under.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?I think it depends on the situation and person. I have had to take Hubs to the ER three times with medical emergencies. I feel like I have been calm each time. But I also knew none of thes events were life threatening. The first was when we were in engaged and he cut his finger open with a knive. He had a deep, wide cut and hit a nerve so it definitely required stitches. The second and third times were kidney stones. He was in a tremendous amount of pain but again I knew he would be ok if we could just get him there and get some medicine into him.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
Neither! My parents are fabulous green thumbs. My mom's flower beds take up her entire backyard. She has all sorts of flowers including lots of roses and all kinds of bushes. My dad has a yard every year where he grows tomatoes (his favorite), peppers, and squash. Apparently I didn't inherit any of their wisdom. I am hoping to put something in my front yard but my mom already knows she has to come pick everything out and give me exact directions.
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
The last time I slept at my parents' home was the night before my wedding. I was just shy of 22. All of my furniture was already at my new home so I only had my honeymoon suitcase and my wedding day clothes.
I had fun answering these!! Go check out http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ for other answers!