Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Hubs and I got together for this week's menu plan.  It has some things he likes and some things I have been wanting although we really don't have any new items this week.  My goal for next week is to include at least two new recipes!  This week is a little stressful class-wise and Amanda and I have our first vendor show this weekend so looks like a busy week ahead!!
Saturday - Weird day!  I ended up working most of the late afternoon on a research paper so Hubs and I opted for fast food.  

Sunday - Savory Chicken and Rice with Green Beans and Yeast Rolls

Monday - Hamburger Steaks, Green Bean Casserole and Homemade Mac n Cheese

Tuesday - Fish Filet Sandwiches and Cole Slaw

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken, Roasted Asparagus, Loaded Potato Casserole

Thursday - Breakfast - Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Gravy, and Biscuits

Friday - Depends.  Probably Fast Food!

Need dinner insipiration?  Go check out Orgjunkie.com's weekly menu plan monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment