Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Friend Makin Monday....on a Tuesday


1.  What are your talents?  I take pictures - they are pretty good, I cook - love to try new things.

2.  What is your best habit?  Wow.  Honestly, I don't know!

3.  If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be?   Ian Somerhalder. He seems very well-rounded and it would be wonderful scenery for 8 hours. 

4.  Share one odd fact about you that we'd never know to ask.  I know the words to virtually every Elvis song.

5.  What's your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?)  Becoming a runner.  Beginning Couch to 5k next week.  Also, I have a new puppy and she's definitely a project!

6.  If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  I have/had psoraisis on my thumb nails.  It literally looks like my fingers have been smashed.  I hate them.  I try to wear acrylic nails whenever possible.  I keep thinking it will go away so when new nail grows, it will be normal.  But, I guess I should count my blessings that is only my thumbs and not every nail.

7.  What do you do in your spare time?  Read, veg in front of the television

8.  What is your biggest pet peeve?  People spelling the term "y'all" wrong.  It is not "ya'll"!  We (Southerners) made up the dang word so the least we can do is spell it correctly!

9. Why do you blog?  My blog is currently a mess of things that interest me.  It is not devoted to anything (except maybe me).  I just enjoy writing things down even if no one ever reads it.

10.  Are you tidy or mess?  I'm both.  BUT even when I'm being "messy" it is like cluttered messy not dirty.  I never have dirty bathrooms or kitchen sinks.  But there might be a basket of laundry that hasn't been folded.

11.  What's the last song that played on your ipod?  Backstreet Boys.  I was boy-band jamming this morning.

12.  Do you cook?  Yes.  Almost every night.  I love to cook.  And I love to try new recipes.

13.  Do you like sports?  If so, list your teams.  I'm a big college football fan and my favorite is the Alabama Crimson Tide.

14.  How often do you read and/or watch the news?  Never watch.  Always read.  More than once a day generally.

15.  Do you stick to your New Year's resolution this year?  I never make them.

16.  What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011?  A random week of vacation in November (a staycation!), starting the Couch to 5K with one of my oldest friends, the Holidays

17.  Shoes, sunglasses, or handbags?  Shoes and handbags! 

18.  How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets?  I prefer cotton or flannel.  I like to sleep in shorts but I always freeze.  I sleep better when I'm cold.

19.  Do you sing in the shower?  Yes and recite poetry and practice my Oscar acceptance speech, etc.

20.  Describe yourself in one world.  Distinct.


Go participate in Friend Makin' Monday over at All the Weigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment