Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I'm very excited with recent weight loss and have become so inspired to do even more.  I'm trying to make dinner lighter while still enjoying our favorites.  This is my first entire week without classes and I'm so happy!  Here is our menu plan...

Saturday - Out for Dinner and a Movie.  We saw Dark Shadows.  I don't recommend it.  Very disappointing.

Sunday - Lunch with my mom and family and Dinner with my in-laws all for Mother's Day. 

Monday - Hamburger Steaks with onions, green beans, loaded potato casserole, and rolls

Tuesday - Cheeseburger Casserole and Baked Potatoes

Wednesday - Stovetop Chicken, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and rolls

Thursday - Concert Night - Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan (Hubs' birthday gift)

Friday - Steak Sandwiches and Home Fries

For hundreds of meal planning ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment