Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



I am officially addicted to my grill.  I am really loving summertime foods.  With our three day weekend, we loaded up with tons of grill-friendly foods.  And I have been scouring the internet for grilling recipes...I have everything from kabobs to cabbage to pineapple!  Here is our Memorial Day weekend menu plan and throughout this week!

Fun Snack Find!
Sour Patch Grapes

Tried these and love, love, love them!

Saturday - Steak and Chicken Fajitas (with homemade fajita mix), Mexican rice, and warm bean dip 

Sunday - Cook Out with my Parents.  Ribs, Pork Steak, Hamburgers, and Smoked Sausage on the grill.  Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Grilled veggies, cold watermelon, and Four Layer Delight Pie.

Monday - Dinner with In-laws - Steak and Grilled Chicken (with whatever sides my mother-in-law prepares).

Tuesday - Buffalo Popcorn Chicken and Home Fries

Wednesday - Pizza Rolls

Thursday - Monterrey Chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans

Friday -Eat Out!


For hundreds of menu plans, visit Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday






No comments:

Post a Comment