Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This week starts my crazy busy work/school schedule.  I'm taking a class that only meets for the month of June (for 3 hours everyday) so my days are going to be a bit hectic.  Menu planning is key these next few weeks.  Thankfully I'll be home at regular time but I can't even imagine my work load at this time so its good to be prepared.  Here is our menu...

Saturday - Ordered Pizza

Sunday - Hamburger Steaks, Mac n Cheese, Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed (and garden fresh) zucchini

Monday - Red Beans and Rice and Cornbread

Tuesday - Eating Out.  My husband's number 1 hobby is astronomy and Tuesday will be the Transit of Venus across the Sun.  The next viewing of this event will not be until 2117.  So, given cooperate weather, we are meeting a local astronomical society to view the event through special telescopes (that allow you to view the Sun).   We will definitely be eating out!

Wednesday - Crunchy French Onion Burgers and Home Fries

Thursday - Pancakes

Friday - Grocery Shopping or out with K before she heads off to Vegas

For help with menu planning, visit orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment