Monday, August 19, 2013

Friend Making Monday


I have followed Kinley at All the Weigh for a while and thought I would jump in to her Friend Making Monday. 

School Days
1. What was your favorite subject in school?  History for sure.
2. Did you attend elementary school and high school in the same town? Yes and No.  My family moved from AL to CA when I was in the 2nd grade but we returned when I was in the 6th grade and I continued on to graduate. 

3. Are you still friends with anyone that you met during school?  My oldest friends are all friends I made in the 7th grade.  We still keep in touch and talk often.  We were inseperable during school and I definitely see us always staying in touch.

4. What activities were you involved in as a student? I was a band nerd for sure.  But I joined the yearbook staff when I was a senior and definitely wished I would have joined earlier. 


5. Did you bring your lunch, or did you get it at school? I never brought my lunch.  I think most days I was just happy I made it to school.  A morning person I was not!

6. Did you enjoy shopping for clothing and school supplies?  Yes I think so.  Getting to pick out all new shiny things for a new year was always fun.
7. Name a song or a band that reminds you of high school.  Whoa...so many!  Early Backstreet Boys, Boyz II Men, Hootie and the Blowfish, Sarah Maclachlan ("I Will Remember You" was my senior class song)
8. Did you like school? I did.  I never dreaded it or hated it like some people. 
9. How long have you been out of school?  High School - 13 years.  But College...oh 3 months!
10. What did you like most about school? What did you dislike most about school?  I liked being with my friends probably the most.  I didn't really appreciate learning until I was older and in college.  I sort of coasted by in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment