Monday, August 5, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

How on earth is it August already?  This year is flying by!  I thought when I finished school in May that my life would slow down a bit.  But not at all!  This month may be quieter than July but still some fun things to look forward to.  Hubs and I are going to see Kellie Pickler in a few weeks then we will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.  And then we will end the month celebrating my mom's birthday.

Here is our menu plan for this week...

Saturday - Dinner and a movie!  Date Night!

Sunday - Fried Rice, Chinese Chicken Salad, and Egg Rolls

Monday - Smoked Sausage (turkey) and kraut, sauteed zucchini, pinto beans

Tuesday - Skinny Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday - Chicken and Dumplings and green beans

Thursday - Tacos (with some amazingly delicious low carp tortilla shells)

Friday - Grocery  night!

For hundreds of menu ideas, check out Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment