Thursday, August 29, 2013

Friend Making Monday...on Thursday


 I was down with a summer cold at the beginning of this week so I'm just now feeling human enough to blog but I wanted to join Friend Making Monday at All the Weigh!

Questions and Answers
1.  What is a typical weekday like for you?  My weekdays are basically the same.  Hubs and I get up (always later than we should) and rush around to get ready.  We leave (later than we should) and ride to work together.  We work about 25-30 minutes away from home.  I drop off Hubs on my way in and get to work (later than I should).  I work 8-5.  I then pic Hubs back up and we head home.  We are fairly boring.  We get home and I made dinner while we do some basics like start laundry or straighten up the house.  We sit and eat together (in the living room watching tv but together nonetheless).  Then sometimes we keep watching tv or go our separate ways.  I'm an internet addict so I'm always online while watching tv.  So, basic couch potato. 

2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.  There are so many songs that I go too.  Lately I have been on an oldies kick...like 50s and 60s.  Almost any upbeat song from those decades can get me dancing.

3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night?  Yes but on DVR so I had control of my situation.  Although I, like many others, stared in horrible at Miley Cyrus.  I just couldn't turn it off and now I just can't un-see it.  Sad.

4.  Share at least two skills that you possess.
I'm a fairly decent photographer.  I love to cook and think I'm fairly good at it.  Don't ask me to bake.

5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.  My parents are karaoke nuts.  They say I'm pretty good when I do it.  But I get nervous with the attention of being the one singing.

6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.  I don't like being in front of people or being the center of attention.  I think it has to do with my weight and self image.

7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?  A photography company providing affordable yet artistic photo sessions.


8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy.  Photography or just looking at old family pictures.  Reading.  Sewing.  Planning vacations.

9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? I think people should just say it more often in general.

10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. 
I went shopping for my mom's birthday present.  I found it in the first store.  I left happy.  If you know me and my mother, this was a huge fete!

No comments:

Post a Comment