Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - Your Current Relationship

Hubs and I have been married for 7 years.  We met in late August of 2003 and married on August 21, 2004.  He is my best friend.  We are so similar yet different.  We love to travel and are both fairly crafty people.  He is a huge reader and encouraged me to expanding my reading from just cheesy Harlequin novels.  We are very much partners.  I love to cook but he doesn't mind cleaning up after me.  I handle laundry but boy does he love the floors - he is a vaccum and steam cleaner junkie.  Since we got married, we have had dogs, cats, a hamster, a bird, and fish.  Whew.  Currently, we only have one dog, Shelby, after our beloved weinie dog passed away on Tuesday.

I'm glad to have Hubs as my spouse and partner but just as grateful that he is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment