Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Addictions

So recently I have become addicted to golden delicous apples.  They have to be golden delicious.  Not granny smith or red delicious or any of the other crazy flavors.  Golden.  Delicious. 


Photo Source
 I think this is an ok addiction.  They have approximately 82 calories, 22g carbohydrates, and 5g dietary fiber.  Paired with a little peanut butter, this makes for a yummy snack or dessert.  It really makes me think I'm indulging big time! 

Speaking of peanut butter, I already had addiction but this weekend I tried a new brand with NO nasty partially hydronated oils or added nastiness.  Smart Balance!  The pb was soooo rich and creamy.  Oh love!

Photo Source
I think these are two pretty good addictions.  Like I have another addiction that I don't tell a lot of people about....


I can't help it.  I love these little guys.  I already have a thing for anything British/Irish/Scottish and then you add the boy band factor and I'm sold. 

It's ok.  They are legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment