Thursday, February 14, 2013

PLL Review

Source - IMDB
So last week I didn't review the episode.  I wasn't feeling the creative juices and I wasn't overly enthralled with last week's episode.  But this week, "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted", I'm BACK!

First up - What is up with Ezra's kid brother hanging around?  So obviously people, might possibly be more than just dear old mom, are looking for him.  I want to like him.  I think Aria wants to like him.  Perhaps he is the right Fitzgerald brother for Aria?  But regardless, there is something up.  And like so many things with PLL, will it tie back in to A?  We'll have to wait and see.

Next - I want Spencer back.  I don't like depressed Spencer.  Is she just playing with Mona?  I want sharp and up front Spencer.  Logical Spencer.  Why have Finn drive her to the meet?  What purpose did that serve except Mona gotta a good 1-2 out of it. 

Third - JASON!  So Hubs thinks Jason is on the A team and is playing with the girls.  Is he?  Well falling down an elevator shaft would normally make me say no.  But, disappearing from the hospital?  What??  Creepy!

And lastly - I really wanted Caleb's dad to be a good guy but alas he is not.  Stealing from the church offering?  Really?  And again with the purpose, what is it? 

Thanks for bringing me back, PLL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment