Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

After a couple of crazy weeks around the A household, it's back to menu planning and organizing!  This weekend I took a lot of time to organize my bedroom and craft room.  I am off work on Thursday and Friday and plan to do some deep cleaning and throwing out - cabinets, drawers, and closets!  I'm tackling my spring cleaning a little early this year.

Here is our menu plan...

Saturday - Chicken Parmesan and Garlic Toast

Sunday - Cajun Chicken Pasta and bread

Monday - Breakfast!  Eggs, Biscuits, Gravy, and Ham

Tuesday - Chicken and Dumplins and Green Beans

Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Strips and Fries

Thursday - Skillet "fried" chicken, roasted potatoes, squash and zucchini

Friday - Out with the in-laws - either pizza or bbq

For hundreds of menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment