Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Menu Plan

This week marks my sixth week on my new diabetic drug, Victoza.  I'm still learning the ins and outs of finding the right foods.  This medicine tends to make me nauseated and just plain takes my appetite away so I have to eat dinners that are filled with protein and veggies so that I can eat as much of that as I can.  Here's our week.

Saturday - Game Night with Friends.  I made Jambalaya!

Sunday - Kraut & Weinies, Potatoes, Black Eyed Peas, Turnip Greens, and Cornbread

Monday - Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Salads

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken, Green Beans, Mac n Cheese, and Rolls

Thursday - Pancakes or we might go wild and get something out since it is Valentine's Day

Friday - Grocery night!

For hundreds of menu plan ideas, check out Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment