Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday

1.  Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
Well it depends!  My favorite socks to sleep in are really fuzzy and soft or some of Hubs' crew socks.  If I am wearing tennis shoes then I have on either ankle or crew.  But I love sandals and flipflops so no socks most of the time! 

2.  Was your child (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate?  If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouce a say, or do you have a name you must have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?
We do not have any but when we do it will have to be a mutal decision.  I have some names I like but none that I would really insist on if Hubs didn't agree.
My parents were in a dilema when I was born.  My dad is a simple man.  He liked Jennifer and Nicole.  My mom was (still is) a big fan of mystery books and who-done-it books.  She always fell in love with the names of the book's heroine.  So at the time of my birth she was really enjoying Ellie (short for Eleanor) and Bertie (and Mattie).  Needless to say, those names weren't simple.  I think I was a day or so old before my aunt came up with Melanie (after watching Gone with the Wind a few times).  They both agreed and here I am!

3.  What is your favorite type of weather?
Perfect Example - Last Friday Hubs and I were at the beach (Panama City Beach) and that trip consisted of three of the most perfect weather days.  Friday we sat on the beach.  It was warm but not too hot in the sun and it was perfectly breezy in the shade.  Perfect for sitting in the sand and reading.

4.  If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up everyday?
I don't know!  I would enjoy a few late mornings but also if I know that I don't have to be anywhere, my body tends to wake up early.

5.  Have you bought your cemetary plots yet?
No we haven't.  When Hubs' grandfather passed away in March, we actually had that discussion.  His grandparents are buried in my hometown (also the hometown of his grandmother). It is a beautiful and peaceful cemetary.  I wouldn't be opposed to being buried there with his family.  But at age 28, I'm hoping that decision won't have to be made for another 70-80 years!

Come Join the Blog Hop and answer your five questions at My Little Life!! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't sleep in socks! (And I live where it's cold.) They drive me crazy...but as my hubs would say, not a very far drive!

    ReplyDelete