Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Confession

So Hubs and I have a small addiction...and it airs on Tuesday nights.  Since watching the pilot episode on Netflix because I was bored, Hubs and I have been enthralled with Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family.  Yes it is a show about high school students and yes, I am thirty years old.  I.  Don't.  Care.  I love it.  I love the main characters (like I'm seriously debating naming my imaginary child Spencer or Hanna).  I love the plot.  The mystery.  The absurdness.  Everything! 
Courtesy of ABC Family

Here is my mini-review on this week's episode, "Misery Loves Company."

First off, Meredith is freaking crazy.  While I always thought she was a tad creepy, she seemed to accumulate to ultimate crazy before the episode was over.  Drugging Aria!  Locking Aria, Hanna, and Emily in the basement! WHAT?! 

Second, I have been screaming at Toby through the television for two weeks (well really since that Halloween episode)!  I was constantly yelling for Spencer to figure him out.   When she opened the drawer and just barely missed his fake Radley badge.  AH!  But in the end, poor Spencer.  She's so heartbroken and betrayed. 

Next, so we see two glimpses of Ali.  And did anyone else notice that "ghostly Ali" took the doll out of the closet and that is where it was when Aria woke up?  Hmmm..could she have really been there?

And last, what is up with Caleb and Paige meeting up?  What are they planning?  All I can say is if they kill one of them off, please don't kill Caleb.  He's too pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment