Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Year's Eve with my Favorites

They say that what you are doing when the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve is what you'll be doing all year long.  Now I don't know who "they" are but I hope they are right.  I spent my New Year's Eve having a little get together at (you guessed it) my parent's house singing karaoke and eating lots of yummy snacks.

A very hyper four year old!


Nick!

We lost little man a little before 11.

Caught Red Handed!  We lost my mom at some point and I found her in the den...with her laptop...watching Vampire Diaries.  I introduced her to the show the weekend before so she spent every day catching up!  Gotta love her.

Happy New Year from N!

oh the boys!

I love these two!

Hubs and K

My parents,  ;-)
I realized over the next few days that I never seem to get in any pictures!  I should probably correct that this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment