Today I'm joining Friend Makin Monday over at All the Weigh!
All about the Blog1. How long have you been blogging? Almost a decade…But this blog only a year or two. I have been a yo-yo blogger for a long time but I would like to make something more concrete and substantial.
2. What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? healthy living - maintaining an active lifestyle while eating healthy and enjoying life.
3. Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging? Not yet!
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I enjoy reading other blogs. I haven't always been an avid commenter but a lurker. So not only do I want to devote more time to my own blogging but I also want to connect with others.
5. How often do you blog? I do not currently have a set schedule but again...a work in progress!
6. Share one thing that you don’t like about blogging. I read some nasty comments that people leave on other blogs. First, if I don't like something a blogger says, I usually just move on. I have never ever left a negative comment and the fact that people use the somewhat anonymity to left mean and nasty comments. Blogging is about sharing your life. If somewhere is willing to share with others, they do not deserve critism.
7. Do you talk about your blog in everyday life? Somewhat. I get bolder about discussing my blog.
8. What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging? hmmm. I'll have to wait and see!
9. Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog? If so, name a few…I don't really know. I wouldn't discussion anything too private in terms of my life or marriage.
10. If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish? Just encourage people. To be positive, happy people. Find ways to be active and get on their own journey to be healthy.