Monday, October 21, 2013
Friend Makin Monday
All the Weigh!
1. What is your favorite thing about Fall? Cooler weather, getting dark early, leaves, pumpkins, and I could go on!
2. It’s not Fall until… I get to swear a sweatshirt. I have 500 of them.
3. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Both…it depends on my mood.
4. Share a happy Fall memory. Growing up it was Friday Night football (I was a band nerd). I loved the whole day - pep rally then off to the game and then driving around my small town aimlessly afterwards
5. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? We love to camp, although we haven't been in a while. It is definitely a cooler weather hobby. Also, one of my favorite things is to sit outside by a fire. That is our favorite fall activity.
6. What do you miss most about Summer now that it’s officially over? Nothing!
7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? pumpkin! In fact, I made some last weekend! So good!
8. Do you suffer from allergies? Yes! Horribly so.
9. How do you celebrate Halloween? As a child, yes. I dressed up and went treating every year. As an adult, I only celebrate if we or someone we know throws a party. We don't even get trick or treaters at our house.
10. What is the biggest change that you expect to experience during this season? My best friend is having a baby in late November. I'm super excited about that.