Monday, October 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Another week is here.  I don't know how that happened.  This weekend FLEW by and it is already Monday!  This week at the grocery store, we tried to stay within a tighter budget.  I picked a couple of comfort foods this week.  Not good for our diet at all. 

Saturday - Hamburgers (tailgating food!)

Sunday - Out with Friends

Monday - Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tuesday - Taco Salads

Wednesday - Baked BBQ Chicken with roasted zucchini and mashed potatoes

Thursday - Out with Friends for Pizza!

Friday - Grocery night!! 

For hundreds of menu plans - healthy, easy, budget, etc - visit Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy seeing that other people plan out their week of dinners. At Weight Watchers meetings the leader sometimes brings the topic up and nobody raises their hand except for me. I'm amazed because planning (and the organized shopping that goes with planning) is such a key to my successful weight management. Either way, thank you for posting this.

    btw I found your site through the FMM posts...
    http://www.spiritualcreaminess.com/2013/10/friend-makin-monday-what-if/

    ReplyDelete