Monday, November 8, 2010

25 Things

1.  I LOVE to take pictures.  If I could, I would walk around with my camera 24/7.

2.  I use sarcasm way too much - especially with my mother-in-law.

3.  My dog is a grouchy weinie dog who LOVES cheese.

4.  My husband is addicted to the carpet.  He vaccums more than anyone I have ever met and steam-cleans the carpet more than once a month.  I am grateful (and spoiled).

5.  I do not like to write with blue or black ink.  I prefer purple.

6.  I love to wrap presents.

7.  I enjoy cooking but absolutely love to bake.

8.  I hate folding clothes.  It is my number one most-hated chore.

9.  I'm scared of the dentist.

10.  I'm not a big hugger.  I don't mean it rude...I'm just not touchy-feely.

11.  My family owned horses when I was young.  Those horses are my fondest childhood memory and I miss them all the time.

12.  My dad is a huge Elvis fan.  I know all kinds of random Elvis facts.  Until about the age of 7, I thought Elvis was a family member who never came to Christmas dinner.

13.  My grandfather was the same about John Wayne.  Even now, my cousin and I can quote movie lines back to each other.  "He was limpin when he left..."

14.  My favorite movie of all time is Gone with the Wind.

15.  I love to read but never nonfiction.  I read to escape the real world.

16.  Even though I have an iphone with an entire keyboard on it, I am still a horrible texter.  I have mispelt "Walmart" so many times that now it auto-corrects to say "Walnart."

17.  I love road trips but getting my husband to sit still in the car for more than an hour is not easy.

18.  Turning 28 was hard for me.  Not sure why.

19.  My mom is cool.  She owns leather pants.

20.  My husband bought a bird.  The dog hates said bird.  I'm still on the fence.

21.  I love hot chicken wings.  We have them entirely too much.

22.  I had my highlighted for the first time in my life this year.  I went blonde.

23.  I love the movie Pride & Prejudice (with Keira Knightly).  I love Mr. Darcy.

24.  A & I together own an embroidery/monogramming machine.  Now I want to monogram everything!

25.  I am extremely spoiled by DVD seasons of shows and watching shows online.  No commercials ever!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment