1. I had a marathon photography day on Saturday with three sessions! Lots of sweet families.
2. I am now addicted to The Vampire Diaries.
3. Sunday afternoon spent going through old home movies with my Dad made my heart feel good.
4. Had a conversation with my aunt where the words, "My butt came in but I haven't tried it on yet," were spoken. Apparently there are such things as butt pads that you wear over your underclothing to give you definition. That is all I will ever say about that topic.
5. Top of the River has quite possibly the best fried pickles in the world.
6. Hubs and I fell in love with Sourdough bread. It makes for a GREAT BLT!
7. We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I knew it was only part 1 and I read the books so I know what happens but it still left me longing for more. I had no closure!
8. The "little" cousin that I used to try to carry around and pretend she was my own personal baby doll is now a beautiful 22 yr old woman. It is fun to be friends with her as an adult and hang out.
9. I loved hanging out in the backseat with my "niece" Ava on Saturday night. She talks 90 mph...too bad it is all baby talk and I can't understand a single thing.
10. I am starting this Monday (three day workweek) with a creme filled Krispy Kreme doughnut. Don't judge.