Monday, November 22, 2010

The Weekend that Was

1.  I had a marathon photography day on Saturday with three sessions!  Lots of sweet families.

2.  I am now addicted to The Vampire Diaries.

3.  Sunday afternoon spent going through old home movies with my Dad made my heart feel good.

4.  Had a conversation with my aunt where the words, "My butt came in but I haven't tried it on yet," were spoken.  Apparently there are such things as butt pads that you wear over your underclothing to give you definition.  That is all I will ever say about that topic.

5.  Top of the River has quite possibly the best fried pickles in the world.

6.  Hubs and I fell in love with Sourdough bread.  It makes for a GREAT BLT!

7.  We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.  I knew it was only part 1 and I read the books so I know what happens but it still left me longing for more.  I had no closure!

8.  The "little" cousin that I used to try to carry around and pretend she was my own personal baby doll is now a beautiful 22 yr old woman.  It is fun to be friends with her as an adult and hang out.

9.  I loved hanging out in the backseat with my "niece" Ava on Saturday night.  She talks 90 mph...too bad it is all baby talk and I can't understand a single thing.

10.  I am starting this Monday (three day workweek) with a creme filled Krispy Kreme doughnut.  Don't judge.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment