The Weekend in 15 items or less -
1. We went to Nashville (another post to come).
2. I had Steak & Shake for the second time in my life. To steal a phrase from Amanda - It was Divine!
3. Apparently anytime we are on "vacation," the hubs and I have internal alarm clocks for 7am.
4. Grocery shopping after being in the car for hours is not a good thing. We bought junk.
5. I was completely ecstatic on Saturday when I realized that the new Harry Potter movie comes out in less than one week.
6. Intoxicated strangers who have to take their shoes off to walk down a side walk is completely hysterical. (It's ok..she had a DD and help walking).
7. Bought some fabulous new jeans at Maurice's at The Shops at Grand River. They are perfect!!
8. I wore my knock-off cowboy boots when we went "out on the town." I felt like a million bucks. And nobody knew that I only paid $25 for them at Academy.
9. If I tell Hubs to please be careful not to get stuff on his brand new pants...it's like I just doomed him. Or it could have been that McRib (nasty) he was eating while I was driving us up I-65.
10. If you put diamond studs with a Carhardt brand baseball hat and Bass Pro Shop tshirt, you can totally look like a million bucks.