Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cajun Wannabe


I'm really a lightweight but over the past couple of years I have fell in love with Cajun seasoning.  And Tony's is my favorite.  I'm convinced I should have been born in Louisiana.  I love it.  I should have been Cajun.

Hubs and I went on a cruise recently and the first night at dinner we were seated with three friends...within about 2 seconds of them speaking I knew where they were from and I wanted to go home with them!  Our "Cajun friends" were so nice and hysterical.  We saw them all over the ship.  I felt legit on the first night when one of them ordered fish and said it needed some "tonays" and I knew what she was talking about!  

I put Tony's on a lot of things but my favorite things are chicken breasts and squash. 
Sometimes I do squash by itself and sometimes I add zucchini and onions.  A zesty way to eat my veggies!

Pretty squash!
That might be a bit much....nah!
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment