Monday, December 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

What a busy weekend and week!  I had a great weekend with family and friends.  Now on to this workweek....5 more days until I am off for 11 days straight!  This is the first year ever that my company is going to be closed from the 24th through the 2nd.  This is sort of groundbreaking.  It might not happen again so I'm going to cherish every bit of it!  But we have to get through this week first.  Here's our menu!

Saturday - Family Dinner!  We had chili, chicken fingers, and a variety of dips.  YUM!

Sunday - Friend Dinner!  I made dressing, ham, green bean casserole, and four layer delight pie.  Others brought mac & cheese, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, and rolls.  It was so good!

Monday - Taco Soup

Tuesday - Chicken Noodle Soup

Wednesday - Out with friends

Thursday - Celebrating my Father-in-law's 50th Birthday with Lasagna and Salad

Friday - Nothing yet!  Shopping for the weekend!

For hundreds of menu plan ideas, check out Orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment