Monday, December 3, 2012

Manic Monday

Today was crazy busy.  I have been in charge of coordinating the holiday activities at work and that means making cider everyday and setting out treats brought by coworkers.  I'm proud to say that I stayed away from the cider and sweet potato bread!

I ate really well and on my plan today.  And, while I was really hungry by dinnertime, I basically stayed satisfied all day!


 Breakfast
3 Egg Whites with Black Pepper, 2 Slices Sara Lee's 45 calorie Whole Wheat toast with lite butter, cinnamon, and a packet of Truvia
 Lunch
I had a small baked potato (but forgot the pic) and a 
Salad with lettuce, tomato, onions, and two slices turkey with light ranch dressing
Dinner

And for dessert?
Stats homework!  YAY!  It's sure to kill a few calories....when I throw the book against the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment